Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Welcome!

My name is Mr. Wilhorn, and I am a reading teacher at Mead Elementary School in Wisconsin Rapids. When it was announced that our schools would be closed for a while, I wanted to find a way to share reading ideas with as many students as I could. This website will have reading activities to do and read alouds to listen to at home.

Even though I am a teacher at Mead, students in all the other elementary schools in Wisconsin Rapids are invited to use these resources as well. So ... welcome to this website!

In the coming days I will be posting videos with read aloud books, both for older students and for younger students. There will be videos where you can partner read with me or read on your own. New videos will be posted each day.

Teaching and learning without being in school is something new for all of us. Let's do our best and see how all this works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear when it is approved by Mr. Wilhorn.