But for this one you just need to follow along and tell me what you think as I read. I really need you to help me get everything right. Ready? Thanks!
Online reading resources for students during Wisconsin's temporary school shutdown and at-home learning days.
Monday, April 27, 2020
This is a Ball - Partner Read
This book is different than most of the books we have had for partner reads. The other books had two parts, one for me to read and another for you to read. Or at least the other books have a part you can read with me, like a repeated line.
But for this one you just need to follow along and tell me what you think as I read. I really need you to help me get everything right. Ready? Thanks!
But for this one you just need to follow along and tell me what you think as I read. I really need you to help me get everything right. Ready? Thanks!
Labels:
Partner Read
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comment will appear when it is approved by Mr. Wilhorn.